Monday, February 09, 2009

London




My current visit to United kingdom is not tourist one, the schedule is full of work and appointments which means I cant discover much landmarks here. Today I supposed to spend my short free time to tour the city of London but the heavy rain kept me all day inside apart from walking around and having lunch at Arabic restaurant.
By the way, there are many areas and streets in this beautiful city have Arabic culture, store names, workers, walkers and languages you hear while walking there. Not only this, but the hotel where I am staying is almost occupied by Arabs especially from Gulf States, you feel you are in Kuwait or Dubai or Doha. Many Arabs always say that London is their second home.
I think London is not for Britons today, its city for foreigners and most local people prefer to live in outside city or in countryside, this is my impression and it would be wrong.The best is yet to come about my visit to United Kingdom

No comments: